FUTURLED 6 X-Line
The first LED Module Communicating with Infrastructure
FUTURLED 6 X-Line signals are active elements of the intersection infrastructure and are not acting as an electronic bulb replacement like all previous generation of LED module have done. The signals are communicating directly with the intersection controller via a CAN based field bus.
For operating X-Line signals intersection controllers do not need lamp switch cards any longer, because these functionalities (e.g. switching on/off the light or safety monitoring of the signal status) are migrated into the signals. The signals just receive appropriate commands from the intersection controller and transmit back the current status.
This concept results in traffic lights with high maintenance efficiency, additional functionalities and utmost energy efficiency. The traffic lights are designed to meet the demanding safety requirements of the international standards EN 12368,
EN 61508 and EN 50556.
Open interfaces for
Level and Up-time
- excellent optical properties and performance based on well-known LED signals from Swarco Futurit
- lowest power consumption (1W or even less)
- individual adjustment of signal intensity
- compensation of temperature effects on LED brightness
- compensation of the LED degradation
- configurable LED failure behavior
- operating hour counter for efficient maintenance planning
- reduce installation and cabling efforts due ring wiring
- available in diameter 100 / 200 / 300 mm
|meet EN 12368 and local requirements or even surpass them
|CAN-bus communication with intersection controller
|24VDC (-35%/+20%) permanent
|acc. EN 50293
|Ambient temperature range
acc. to EN12368
|Class A, B, C
(-40°C to +60°C)
|Safety Class II acc. to EN 61140
|IP 65 acc. to EN 60529
|Class IR3; acc. to EN 60598-1
|Material of lens / housing
|2x 2x0,25mm² twisted pair, 1m
|100 mm: < 0.25 kg
200 mm: < 0.9 kg
300 mm: < 1.5 kg
|Dimensions (incl. front lens)
100 mm: Ø 108 x 72 mm
For more technical details please don't hesitate to contact us.
The values shown are nominal for the FUTURLED 6 product. SWARCO design and manufacture variations of the FUTURLED 6 module to comply with local in country standards. Local in country models of the FUTURLED 6 family may exceed the stated values.
Customer-specific versions are available on request.