ITC WEB INTERFACE
The Web Interface for ITC Traffic Controllers
The ITC Web Interface allows authenticated users to operate the Linux-based ITC-2 Controller series through a standard web browser. Parameters can be viewed and modified providing the user with an additional powerful tool to manage intersections.
ITC WEB INTERFACE: A POWERFUL TOOL
The new ITC Web Interface brings web control of the ITC-2 Traffic Controller to your office or in the field. You can connect to the interface with a web browser.
The remote control provides extended capabilities to view and modify parameters in an easy and intuitive way.
These powerful tools provided by the front panel of the ITC-2 Controller are also available through the ITC Web Interface enabling flexible and better management of your intersections.
- An easy-to-use interface for operational and administrative tasks.
- Additional tools compared to the physical front panel of the ITC-2 traffic controller.
- Access from any location that can launch a web browser.
- Flexible and powerful security features.
- The ability to provide additional help text and view annotations in a supported national language.
FEATURES OF THE ITC WEB INTERFACE
REQUIREMENTS ON THE USER‘S SIDE