ON-BOARD INFORMATION SYSTEM
With OBIS, you can easily control signs, monitors and audio announcements, as well as accessibility-adapt the bus. The driver automatically receives updated driving information, and the central station can monitor and receive reports with real-time data. OBIS require no major investment because the system is hardware-independent, scalable and easy to install on individual buses or large bus fleets.
- Real-time information on board
- Integration to Smart Priority
- Audio announcements
- Infotainment (News, transit-information etc.)
Automatic real-time passenger information
Easy to install,
operate and login
for signal priority
- Modern and scalable on-board information system.
- Simple login on orbit / trip or line / trip.
- Automatic passenger information along the trip.
- Continuously updated driving information to the driver.
- Automatic retrieval after route deviations.
- Built-in support for signal priority.
Integration to 3rd party systems.
- Frequent travel data reporting to real-time central systems.
- 100% graphical interface - intuitive, changeable as desired.
- Android screen separated from onboard PC - Small built-in dimensions.
- Easier to find a good location for front display / onboard PC.
- Easier to install than traditional onboard systems.
- Better ergonomics, easy operation, better visibility for the driver.
Manage onboard systems such as:
|Drivers GUI (Android-display).||OBIS App|
|Software on-board computer||OBIS Core|
|Software on the central server||OBIS Center|
|File Management & Configuration Tools.||OBIS Admin|