MFUA 12 SERIES
Polyurea Two-Component Pavement Marking Materials
MFUA-12 is a 100% solid, two-component reflective Polyurea system designed for rapid-setting cone free application highway pavement marking. It provides excellent weathering durability, flexibility and abrasion resistance.
MFUA-12 system can be applied to Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) and asphalt surfaces as a highway long-lasting striping material for both edging and center line markings. MFUA-12 can also be used for streets, crosswalks, symbols, and legends.
MFUA-12 can be applied using the 2:1 mix ratio two-component traffic paint application equipment.
MFUA-12 is available in white, yellow and black and can be reflectorized with glass beads.
- 100% solids, 2:1 by volume mix ratio
- Low viscosity for smooth application.
- Fast curing for coning free application.
- Special chemistry for rapid set at a wide range of temperatures.
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance.
- Excellent wet & dry night time reflectivity.
- Excellent daytime visibility.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent weatherability & U.V. stability.
- High reflective qualities.
- Snow plow resistance