5090 THIN FILM MMA
Highly durable two-component reactive marking system
SWARCOPLAST Thin Film MMA 5090 Series is a solvent-free, 100% solids, sprayable plural-component system designed for highway marking materials with enhanced night time visibility.
SWARCOPLAST Thin Film MMA 5090 Series can be applied to Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) and asphalt surfaces as a durable striping material for both edge and centerline markings. It can also be used for roadways, crosswalks, symbols and legends. This system is appropriate for universal use with all common application techniques for cold plastic markings.
SWARCOPLAST Thin Film MMA 5090 Series can be applied only with specialized application equipment for cold plastic markings (98:2 system)..
- 100 % solids chemistry
- Superior durability
- High reflective qualities
- Special chemistry for rapid curing at a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protection against moisture penetration
- Excellent ultraviolet light stability
- Snow plow resistance
- Economical durable marking