5050 PROFILED MMA
Highly durable two-component reactive marking system
SWARCOPLAST Profiled MMA 5050 Series is a solvent-free, 100% solids highly durable plural-component system designed to enhance wet night visibility and provide an audible/vibratory warning effect when run over by motorists who are departing their traffic lane.
SWARCOPLAST Profiled MMA can be applied to Portland cement concrete and asphalt surfaces. It is recommended for dangerous road stretches, such as curves or no-passing zones, as well as double directional dividing lines.
SWARCOPLAST Profiled MMA can only be applied with specialized application equipment for cold plastic markings (extruder / dispensing shoe equipped with special adapter kits for profiles).
- 100% solids chemistry
- Superior durability to any other road coating
- High reflective qualities
- Rumble and vibratory effect for safety
- Rain safety marking for enhanced wet night visibility
- Special chemistry for rapid curing at a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protection against moisture penetration
- Excellent ultraviolet light stability