Moveable Vehicle Activated Signs (MVAS) from SWARCO are a smaller, compact and battery powered version of SWARCO’s speed warning signs. These are designed for self-deployment to improve road safety and encourage safer driving speeds. The signs in this range can be mounted to existing street furniture reducing the need for additional poles, and are designed to be light enough to to be easily relocated.
This range comes with data logging as standard so that vehicle speeds, quantities and trends can be analysed to assess road safety measures.
These devices have a battery life of up to 20 weeks from a single charge, making it the lowest maintenance version to date. Alternatively, these can also be solar powered reducing the need for maintenance even more so.
Key Benefits of SWARCO's MVAS include;
- Move to a variety of locations to target as many drivers as possible
- Free data logging accessed via Bluetooth to analyse vehicle speeds, time logging and traffic volumes
- Low power consumption and comes as with a rechargeable battery as standard, alternatively opt for a solar conversion
- Lightweight yet durable, professional installation isn't required
- A reliable option and long design life
- Certified to CE EN12966, TOPAS registered and conforms to TSRGD