One Design - Multiple Features
TOUCH SOUND is an "all in one" solution with integrated acoustic features.
With TOUCH SOUND the pedestrian can request the green phase via an innovative touch key and a covered push button at the bottom lid for visually impaired persons. The different phases of the traffic light are indicated via LED, integrated loudspeaker and vibration. The push button can be fitted with laterally applied braille symbols, which inform the visually impaired about the course of the walkway. In addition, arrow signs at the bottom lid show the direction of the walkway.
Sound and Volume Adjustment
Tactile Symbols for
- modular construction allows adaption to all kinds of intersections
- one design for the whole city, independent of different functions of each intersection
- no movable parts that can be manipulated
- resistant against vandalism due to a strong polycarbonate body with an integrated metal core profile
- laterally applied tactile symbols for describing the crossing for the visually impaired
- localisation of the push button due to acoustic and optical position signal (LED-ring)
- meets all the requirements of current guidelines and regulations (RiLSA, DIN 32981, DIN VDE 0832, EN 50293) – tested by TÜV Rheinland
- sound and volume adjustment using an integrated microphone to adhere to local regulations
- parameters: either with Infrared interface or wired programming