FUTURLED 6 - 230V AC
The standard for highest optical performance
From LED pioneer to global player; benefit from our extensive
experience and expertise in LED signaling technology, with over 5 million LED modules sold worldwide. Besides the brilliant light output and consistent illumination from the central light source, investment is justified by the improved service life and several years of maintenance-free operation. Reconfigure your existing traffic lights quickly and costeffectively to modern LED technology.
Due to different local requirements of each country SWARCO offers a wide range of FUTURLED LED units adapted to local specifications or special customers’ need.
- no LED dots visible, very uniform signal glow – central light source
- highest anti-phantom performance (class 5)
- lowest power consumption and brilliant light output
- all products traceable by serial number
- custom-made masks allow any symbol display
- life cycle > 5 years
- optimal thermal concept reduces degradation to a minimum
- automatic light compensation in case of diode failure
- proven technology
- dimming function available
- DIN VDE0832-compliant FUTURLED6 modules available
- also available with uncolored lens
- optional: optical monitoring available
- available with white LEDs for public transport
- available in diameter 100 / 200 / 300 mm
|Optical performance||meet EN 12368 and local requirements or even surpass them|
|EMC||acc. EN 50293|
|Ambient temperature range
acc. to EN12368
|Class A, B, C
(-40°C to +60°C)
|Protection class||Safety Class II acc. to EN 61140|
|Tightness||IP 65 acc. to EN 60529|
|Impact resistance||Class IR3; acc. to EN 60598-1|
|Material of lens / housing||UV-stabilized polycarbonate|
|Weight||100 mm: < 0.25 kg
200 mm: < 0.9 kg
300 mm: < 1.5 kg
|Cable||2 x 0.75 mm²; 1 m|
|Dimensions (incl. front lens)||
100 mm: Ø 108 x 72 mm
For more technical details please don't hesitate to contact us.
The values shown are nominal for the FUTURLED6 product. SWARCO design and manufacture variations of the FUTURLED6 module to comply with local in country standards. Local in country models of the FUTURLED6 family may exceed the stated values.
Customer-specific versions are available on request.