FUTURLED 6 - 12V DC / 24V AC/DC
Alternative Power Supplies
SWARCO recognizes the increasing importance of alternative power supplies such as solar panels and fuel cells and therefore designed its high performance LED modules to comply with these new applications.
Due to different local requirements of each country SWARCO offers a wide range of FUTURLED LED units adapted to local specifications or special customers’ need.
- no LED dots visible, very uniform signal glow – central light source
- high anti-phantom performance
- lowest power consumption and brilliant light output
- all products traceable by serial number
- custom-made masks allow any symbol display
- life cycle > 5 years
- optimum heat balance reduces degradation to a minimum
- proven technology
- also available with uncolored lens
- compatible with standard-conforming signal head housings
- available with white LEDs for public transport
- 12V DC: available in diameter 100 / 200 / 300 mm
- 24V AC/DC: available in diameter 200 / 300 mm
|Optical performance||meet EN 12368 (if applicable) and local requirements or even surpass them|
|EMC||acc. EN 50293|
|Ambient temperature range
acc. to EN12368
|Class A, B, C
(-40°C to +60°C)
|Protection class||Safety Class II acc. to EN 61140|
|Tightness||IP 65 acc. to EN 60529|
|Impact resistance||Class IR3; acc. to EN 60598-1|
|Material of lens / housing||UV-stabilized polycarbonate|
|Weight||100 mm: < 0.25 kg (only for 12V DC)
200 mm: < 0.9 kg
300 mm: < 1.5 kg
|Cable||2 x 0.75 mm²; 1 m|
|Dimensions (incl. front lens)||
100 mm: Ø 108 x 72 mm (only for 12V DC)
For more technical details please don't hesitate to contact us.
The values shown are nominal for the FUTURLED6 product. SWARCO design and manufacture variations of the FUTURLED6 module to comply with local in country standards. Local in country models of the FUTURLED6 family may exceed the stated values.
Customer-specific versions are available on request.