SWARCOBLAST Normal Corundum
Non-Metallic, High-Quality, Synthetic Fine Blasting Medium
This medium is produced by melting bauxite in a direct arc furnace, resulting in an aggressive and efficient blasting material.
- Rust-removal and descaling of iron and steel constructions.
- Applications that require a certain roughness, like the roughening of metal surfaces prior to spray painting and the application of rubber layers
- Cleaning, deburring and matting
- Removal of paint and lacquer
- Grinding, lapping and polishing
- Injection blasting