Become part of our SWARCO team as
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Dundee, Scotland | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for outgoing, confident, customer focused individuals to join the team we are currently building in Dundee. The team is the first point of contact for new and existing Electric Vehicle Drivers and Charge Point Owners across the Charge Place Scotland network. If you are motivated, outgoing, confident and keen to learn, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for vibrant and confident individuals. Those with great people skills. The ability to self-motivate as well as work well in a small but highly productive team. Determination to develop and learn new skills, and the ability to remain calm under the pressure of a Network and Business Support role.
You must live within a commutable distance of our new Operations Centre located in the Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc in Dundee and be available to work on the shift pattern, working an average of 37.5 hours per week on a rolling rota pattern that covers shifts 24 hours, 7 days per week
Don't worry if you have limited experience, we will provide full product knowledge and training in all aspects of the role and industry.
- To provide advice and assistance to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individual or organisation regarding the ChargePlace Scotland network
- To provide basic technical assistance to Users regarding charge point faults and the like, with reporting of issues as per the processes of the fault management system
- To provide assistance to Users and potential Users regarding membership of the ChargePlace Scotland network, including registration and provision of RFID media
- Support the team based out of the offices at the MSIP including the commission of Charge Points and the processing of driver applications; each performed in-line with the timeframes laid out in our contract
- Act proactively in response to service level timescales and escalations
- Track faults and new user activity in line with process and timescales, acting where necessary to protect and enhance the customer experience
- Produce and maintain reporting in a timely and accurate manner on overall performance, and exceptions, as required
In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- Experience in customer service either over the phone or face to face
- Effective and pro-active communication skills
- Experience of working with computers, telephones, and social media
- Motivated to learn new skills in a growing industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Record keeping and reporting
- Detail focused and analytical
- The ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Previous service centre or help desk experience would be desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and positive approach
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 33 days holiday (this includes the bank holidays)
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.