BARRIER AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS BL53
Heavy-duty High Security Rising Barrier
Heavy-duty high security rising barrier, with reinforced oval boom arm section, specially developed for installation on the public road.
- Manufactured in shaped and welded steel sheeting 3 to 10mm thick, with a framework of steel profiles welded into a strong section.
- Removable upper hood, locked from the inside.
- Two side doors with peripheral weather seals and safety locks to insure easy access to the internal mechanism.
- Aluminium tube barrier arm with reinforced oval section of 100 x 175 mm, varnished white with red reflecting stripes and endsealing cap. The arm is mounted in a central position on a steel pole.
- Arm shaft mounted on two life-lubricated ball bearings.
- Electro-mechanical assembly comprising:
-Three-phase induction motor,
- life-lubricated worm-screw gearbox,
- safety torque limiter with adjustable friction,
- operation by grooved pulley and V-belt making the adaptation of the operation speed possible according to the length of the barrier arm,
- movement transmission by crankshaft-rod mechanism, insuring progressive shock-free accelerations and decelerations, as well as mechanical locking of the arm in end positions,
- limit switches activated by adjustable cams.
- Barrier arm balancing by means of a compression spring.
- Programmable electronic control logic type AS1320 allowing various control operations and/or complementory accessories (see related technical data sheet).The logic protection to dust and condensation is assured by a removable hood. Electrical protection is secured by a bipolar circuit-breaker.
- Emergency crank with safety cut-out for manual barrier operation in case of power failure.
- Adjustable height tip support (option).
- Fixing frame made of a fixing frame with threaded rods to be fixed in a concrete base to be provided by the customer.
Standard technical characteristics
Work to be realised by the customer
(a) Reduce the arm’s range. Consult the "Limit of use" table of the price list.