SWARCOBLAST High-Grade Corundum pink
Non-Metallic Blasting Medium made of Pure Aluminium Oxide
Crystalline aluminium oxide is molten out of clay with an electrical arc. This pure material is very hard with sharp edges. For dry and wet blasting, Sweeping (F 36 and finer).
- For the gentle cleaning, deburring, roughening and matting of high grade metallic or austenitic materials.
- Applications where an iron-free and aggressive blasting medium is requires.
- Mainly used in sensitive areas of the aviation and space industry and in reactor construction.
- For dental, galvano and lab technology.
- For extremely hard materials.
- As grinding, lapping and polishing material.