SWARCOBLAST High-Grade Corundum pink
Non-Metallic Blasting Medium made of Pure Aluminium Oxide
Crystalline aluminium oxide is molten out of clay with an electrical arc. This pure material is very hard with sharp edges.
- For the gentle cleaning, deburring, roughening and matting of high grade metallic or austenitic materials.
- Applications where an iron-free and aggressive blasting medium is requires.
- Mainly used in sensitive areas of the aviation and space industry and in reactor construction.
- For dental, galvano and lab technology.
- For dry and wet blasting, Sweeping (F 36 and finer)
- For extremely hard materials.
- As grinding, lapping and polishing material.
- Pressure blasting
- Injector blasting