Processing /Networking Unit
Ever increasing traffic volumes require innovative methods for monitoring and controlling traffic. The SCC-AIR PROCESSING/NETWORKING UNIT is the ideal communication solution for a wide range of traffic management systems.
MODULE-BASED, FLEXIBLE AND POWERFUL
SCC-AIR is an ARM9-based processing/networking unit developed by SWARCO TECHNOLOGY and running Linux. SCC-AIR is module-based and can be delivered with a combination of interfaces and options. Powered either directly from a 90-250V AC supply, with or without battery backup, or by an optional Solar Panel with extended battery backup, the SCC-AIR constitutes a flexible and easy to use green alternative to traditional solutions.
- ARM9-based processing/networking unit
- runs Linux operating system
- versatile communication platform equipped with GSM/UMTS/GPS and Ethernet communication and serial ports for local control
- modular wireless options deliver the needed functionality at the best cost
- Bluetooth© module for acting as an outstation for intelligent traffic data collection, combining it with central systems to calculate travel times, route quality, travel patterns, etc.
- combined with the SWARCO Motorway Controller (SMC) software, the SCC-AIR can also be used as a centralized controller for a large array of variable signs and detectors