Thermoplastic is a hot-applied road marking compound for the creation of highly reflective striping with long-term performance. Thermoplastic is based on either alkyd or hydrocarbon resins and contains a significant portion of premix glass beads.
Available as extrude, spray, ribbon and specialty profiled formulations.
- Superior reflectivity up to 600+ mcd (white) and 400+ mcd (yellow)
- Special profile systems for wet and night reflectivity
- Intermix beads provide reflectivity throughout the life of the line
- Audible and rumble formulations available
- Tests show superior product lifetimes of 8 and more years versus 1-2 years for conventional paint markings
- Reduced maintenance costs, longer lifetime and hence also less obstruction of traffic due to reapplication of markings
- Solids content 100 %
- Free from volatile organic compounds / solvent