5080 AREA MARKING MMA
Highly durable two-component reactive marking system
SWARCOPLAST AREA MARKING MMA 5080 SERIES for lane markings is a solvent-free, 100% solids, sprayable plural-component system designed for marking large, bus lanes, and cross walks. It can be applied to Portland Cement Cencrete (PCC) and asphalt surfaces as a durable striping material.
SWARCOPLAST MMA can be applied to Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) and asphalt surfaces as a durable striping material for both edge and centerline markings. It can also be used for roadways, crosswalks, symbols and legends. This system is appropriate for universal use with all common application techniques for cold plastic markings.
SWARCOPLAST MMA can be applied only with specialized application equipment for cold plastic markings (98:2 system).
- 100 % solids chemistry
- Superior durability
- High reflective qualities
- Special chemistry for rapid curing at a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protection against moisture penetration
- Excellent ultraviolet light stability
- Snow plow resistance
- Economical durable marking