5030 STRUCTURED MMA
Highly durable two-component reactive marking system
SWARCOPLAST structured MMA 5030 Series is a solvent-free, 100% solids, plural-component system designed as a durable agglomerate-type rain safety marking to enhance motorist visibility of the pavement marking under rainy, nighttime conditions.
SWARCOPLAST structured MMA 5030 Series can be applied to Portland cement concrete and asphalt surfaces. The random distribution of individual agglomerates and open structure provide effective water drainage while remaining resistant to snow plows.
SWARCOPLAST structured MMA 5030 Series can be applied only with specialized application equipment for agglomerate markings (extruder/dispensing shoe).
- 100% Solids Chemistry (virtual no VOC emissions)
- Superior durability to any other road coatings
- High reflective qualities
- Enhanced wet night visibility during rainy conditions
- Special chemistry for rapid curing at a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding long-term abrasion resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protection against moisture penetration
- Excellent ultraviolet light stability