BARRIER AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS BL43
Rapid Rising Barrier
Rapid rising barrier, short- and medium range with reinforced oval section arm, for installation on public roads and parking, for improved traffic management.
Description of standard equipment:
- Sheet metal body folded and welded, from 3 to 8 mm thick.
- Lateral and frontal doors with peripheral sealing joint and lock, ensuring easy access to the mechanism.Two configurations are possible for their installation (see illustration).
- Removable top cover, with lock and key.
- Central oval reinforced section arm measuring 175 x 100 mm, in aluminium, white lacquered with red reflective strips.
- Solid driving shaft for the arm, diameter 50 mm, mounted on 2 bearings lubricated for their entire service life.
- Electromechanical assembly:
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor, ensuring protection of the mechanism in the event of forced lifting of the arm due to fraudulent action.
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel. Maintaining the arm in its two extreme positions (open and closed), as well as after a STOP command, is achieved by means of an electromagnetic brake.
- Frequency inverter ensuring progressive accelerations and cushioned decelerations, for movement without vibrations, direction inversion without jolts (reopening) and increased protection of the mechanism.
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanic assembly torque allowing for the immediate stop of the arm during closing in the event of an obstacle.
- Inductive limit switches.
- Balancing of the arm by means of one or more compression springs, depending on the weight of the arm.
- Lever for manual lifting of the arm (except for the "automatic opening" option).
- Parameterisable AS1320 electronic control board allowing for various control options and/or additional accessories.
- Connecting terminal block with exterior on the control board:
- Providing arm position status (open or closed)
- Providing presence detectors status
- Allowing for master-slave control of 2 barriers opposite each other (movement of one barrier controlled by the other barrier).