Wide Beam Stop+Motion Radar Detector
The Caiman-Pro I wide beam Stop+Motion radar detector is suited for lane discrimination in interurban areas over multiple lanes. It detects and tracks moving and stopped objects within the entire detection area delivering the following data: vehicle speed, length, net time gap, direction and classification.
Due to its forward firing position it offers a wide range of applications, detection points and mounting positions.
The Caiman-Pro I detections in an area of 20 m up to 150 m, more versions on request.
* on the basis of German TLS-BASt, in Versions including PRIMOS IOC
For the most accurate classification we recommend the mounting in a sidefired position (right or left).
accross all Lanes
- Only one radar necessary for the detection
- Simultaneous detection accross all lanes within the detection area
- Detection within the entire detection area up to the detection threshold (20 m up to 150 m from mounting point) or only in selected parts
- 100 % independent of time of the day and light conditions (bright sunlight, shadow, dawn, night)