SWARCOBLAST High-Grade Corundum white
Non-Metallic Blasting Media made of Aluminium Oxide
Crystalline aluminium oxide is molten out of clay with an electrical arc. This pure material is very hard with sharp edges.
- For the gentle cleaning, deburring, roughening and matting of high grade metallic or austenitic materials.
- Applications where an ironfree and aggressive blasting medium is requires.
- Mainly used in sensitive areas of the aviation and space industry and in reactor construction.
- For dental, galvano and lab technology.
- For extremely hard materials.
- As grinding, lapping and polishing material.