FUTURLED6 - 40/42/48V AC
Low Voltage Safety
Low voltage safety systems have become an important issue in traffic signalling. Better monitoring and increased safety for the people directly working at the traffic signals on the street are the main reasons for this trend.
Due to different local requirements of each country SWARCO offers a wide range of FUTURLED LED units adapted to local specifications or special customers’ need.
- no LED dots visible, very uniform signal glow – central light source
- highest anti-phantom performance (class 5)
- lowest power consumption and brilliant light output
- all products traceable by serial number
- custom-made masks allow any symbol display
- life cycle > 5 years
- optimized thermal concept reduces degradation to a minimum
- automatic light compensation in case of diode failure
- proven technology
- dimming function available
- DIN VDE0832-compliant FUTURLED6 modules available
- FUTURLED6 available acc. to OCIT-, ASTRIN-, UK-specification
- also available with uncolored lens
- available with white LEDs for public transport
- available in diameter 100 / 200 / 300 mm
|Optical performance||meet EN 12368 and local requirements or even surpass them|
|EMC||acc. EN 50293|
|Ambient temperature range|
acc. to EN12368
|Class A, B, C|
(-40°C to +60°C)
|Protection class||Safety Class II acc. to EN 61140|
|Tightness||IP 65 acc. to EN 60529|
|Impact resistance||Class IR3; acc. to EN 60598-1|
|Material of lens / housing||UV-stabilized polycarbonate|
|Weight||100 mm: < 0.25 kg|
200 mm: < 0.9 kg
300 mm: < 1.5 kg
|Cable||2 x 0.75 mm²; 1 m|
|Dimensions (incl. front lens)|
100 mm: Ø 108 x 72 mm
For more technical details please don't hesitate to contact us.
The values shown are nominal for the FUTURLED6 product. SWARCO design and manufacture variations of the FUTURLED6 module to comply with local in country standards. Local in country models of the FUTURLED6 family may exceed the stated values.
Customer-specific versions are available on request.