SGS-48 MINI TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
State-Of-The-Art Traffic Controllers
SWARCO is one of the leading companies worldwide in the development, production and sales of traffic and motorway controllers and communication equipment for traffic management systems.
The SGS-48 MINI is the low-cost version of the SGS-48 Controller. Providing the same modular design and the flexibility of the SGS-48, this mini-version is a cost-effective choice for small intersections and pedestrian crossings.
SGS-48 MINI: POWERFUL – FAST – COST EFFICIENT
The SGS-48 MINI has four signal groups and can be installed on a DIN-rail in a small cabinet.
The controller is in accordance with European and national standards and regulations.
Compactly designed SGS-48: with size 290x150x75 mm, and weight 1.5 kg.
- The built-in operator panel allows full control and access to all parameters. The police key can switch signals on/off and to amber flash as well as full stage control. The RS232 terminal interface provides further access to the internal software for control and debugging. The parameters are password protected with two security levels.
- The detection system is based on MID-8D inductive loop-detectors with up to eight loops.
- Lamp group cards with triac outputs for 230 or 42 VAC with full voltage and current monitoring on all outputs.
- Optional relay input or output control I/O-card.
- CPU-board with i386 processor for control and supervision of functions. The CPU has a real time clock with battery backup
- SGS-48 MINI is also available in 42V version
The SGS-48 MINI controller’s standard software provides a large number of parameter-controlled functions.
CONFIGURATION AND TESTING
For configuration and test of parameters, a Windows-based, easy-to-use software tool is provided.
A safety CPU guarantees that no hazardous situations occur. The CPU monitors: