ITC-2 TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
State-Of-The-Art Traffic Controllers
SWARCO's ITC-2 traffic controller is modular in design and can be configured for all types of intersections. Using TCP/IP or 3G modem it can be directly connected to many different control and monitoring systems.
The controller can be delivered in three different sizes depending on the number of signal groups required.
For normal intersections the 3U rack with 16 signal groups and 32 detectors will be suitable. For larger intersections, or for covering more than one intersection, there are versions with 32 and 64 signal groups and 80 detectors.
ITC-2 is designed for any climate and is installed worldwide, from the cold Nordic to the hot Middle East and Africa regions. The larger cabinet is equipped with a swing frame allowing easy access to the backside of the unit.
The controller has been developed according to European and national standards.
- Linux operations system with web-interface
- The built-in operator panel allows full control and access to all parameters. The police panel can switch signals on/off and to amber flash as well as full stage control. The RS232 terminal interface provides further access to the internal software for control and debugging. The parameters are password protected with two security levels.
- The detection system is based on inductive loop-detectors with 8 loops per card. Alternatively video detection Autoscope Rackvision or Atlas cards can be installed.
- Lamp group cards with triac outputs for 230 or 42 VAC with full monitoring of voltage and currents on all outputs. Each card controls two signal groups.
- Optional I/O-cards for control of relay input or output.
- CPU-board with ARM processor for control and supervision of functions. The CPU has a real time clock with battery backup.
- ITC-2 is available also in a 42V version.
The ITC-2 controller’s standard software provides a large number of parameter-controlled functions.
For the configuration and test of parameters, a Windows-based easy-to-use software tool is provided.
A safety CPU guarantees that no hazardous situations occur. The CPU monitors:
The ITC Web Interface allows authenticated users to operate the Linux-based ITC-2 Controller series through a standard web browser.