ITC-2 MINI TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
State-Of-The-Art Traffic Controllers
ITC-2 Mini is a low-cost version of the ITC-2 Controller. This mini-version is a cost-effective choice for small intersections and pedestrian crossings, providing the same modular design and flexibility of ITC-2.
ITC-2 MINI: POWERFUL – FAST – COST EFFICIENT
- ITC-2 Mini has four signal groups and can be installed on a DIN-rail in a small cabinet.
- The controller has been developed according to European and national standards.
- Compact design, only 290x150x75 mm and 1.5 kg.
- The built-in operator panel allows full control and access to all parameters. The police key can switch signals on/off and to amber flash or get full stage control.
- The RS232 terminal interface provides access to the internal software for control and debugging. The parameters are password protected with two security levels.
- The detection system is based on inductive loop-detectors with up to eight loops.
- Lamp group cards with triac outputs for 230 or 42 VAC with full monitoring of voltage and currents on all outputs.
- Optional I/O-card for control of relay input or output.
- CPU-board with i386 processor for control and supervision of functions. The CPU has a real time clock with battery backup.
- A 42V version is also available.
The ITC-2 Mini controller’s standard software provides a large number of parameter-controlled functions.
- There are 16 traffic plans and 16 traffic situations available with standard parameters for programming of local and central co-ordination. Cable-free linking is possible with a GPS clock.
- The controller can have eight primary stages and an unlimited number of secondary stages. The logic is signal group controlled with a full conflict matrix between all groups.
- Traffic counting with internal detectors with seven-day backup. User defined counting interval.
- Fulfils Scandinavian LHOVRA specification.
- Built-in bus priority functions.
- Built-in advanced programmable control logics enabling the user to create new functions.
- For control and supervision ITC-2 has interfaces to Omnia/Utopia/Spot, Omnivue and EC-Trak UTC systems. The controller can send SMS or e-mails in case of faults.
- Internal web-interface.
CONFIGURATION AND TESTING
For configuration and test of parameters, a Windows-based, easy-to-use software tool is provided.
A safety CPU guarantees that no hazardous situations occur. The CPU monitors:
- All colour and green/green conflicts
- Signal sequences
- Min. and max. times for all signal states
- All flash periods
- All min. and max. cycle times
- Wait lamp duration
- Min. and max. lamp load for red, amber and green
- Min. and max. main supply voltage for safe operation
- Min. and max. main supply frequency
- Max. mains voltage dip before restart
- Basic sizes: 4 signal groups
- Eight loop-detectors
- Voltage: 230 V AC ±15%
- Ambient temperature range: -40 - +80°C
- Load per output: max. 500 VA
- I/O interfaces: 5-48 V, 100 mA
- Communication: RS 232, Ethernet
- System connections: Utopia/Spot, Omnivue, EC-Trak
- Certifications: EN-12675, EN-50293, HD-638 S1
The ITC Web Interface allows authenticated users to operate the Linux-based ITC-2 Controller series through a standard web browser.