SPS 3Sixty Bollard
Retroreflective Self-Righting Rebound Bollard
The SPS 3Sixty, perfect for commercial and highway applications
SPS 3Sixty retroreflective self-righting rebound bollard is a passively safe non illuminated bollard designed to BS 8442 and crash tested to BS EN 12767. The bollard has been designed by a team of experts from the plastic and rubber industry with help and assistance from SPS personnel who have over ten years experience in reflective bollard technology.
- Compliant to BS 8442
- Fully crash tested to BS EN 12767 achieving 100NE4 classification
- 12 year vinyl guarantee
- 3Sixty has been value engineered to produce a highly competitive price without reducing quality standards.
- Robust construction due to internally moulded reinforcement struts ensuring that the bollard shell does not compress which means no cracking or creasing of the rigid reflective material.
- Following impact or vandal rotation the rubber base will return to its correct orientation.
- No springs or mechanical parts.
- Impact and weather resistant synthetic rubber compound delivers a high level of vandal resistance.
- 3Sixty will absorb impacts from any direction.
- An ultra low profile base is designed to miss low ground clearance vehicles which are often the cause of premature failure.
- Fluorescent yellow reflective material provides high visibility night AND day.
- Side reflectors are angled for additional conspicuity from the front and rear; they are particularly effective for vehicles turning into junctions which ordinarily would not catch the reflective panels on the bollard.
- All graphics are recessed.
- The recycled logo is moulded into the bollard shell to ensure end of life ‘recyclability’ advice.
- A production date stamp is also moulded in to every bollard to assist batch recognition and tracking.
- 3Sixty is easy to install by anchor cage but can also be fitted in to a NAL socket, retrofitted to redundant baselight housings and will fit directly on to a number of current reflective bollard footprints.
- Rear reflective panels are standard with 3Sixty – no extra over required.
- The rear panels are designed for visibility either side of a centre island column to avoid unnecessary wastage.
- For optimum panel definition the bollard is standard in black but white is available upon request.
- Easy to clean (no chemicals required)
The SPS 3Sixty comes with a 12 year Vinyl guarantee.
Fully crash tested to BS EN 12767 achieving 100NE4 classification
Designed with quality and cost in mind, proven to perform at an excellent price.
The recycled logo is moulded into the bollard shell to ensure end of life ‘recyclability’ advice.