Signstr8 Anti-Rotational Sign Pole
Preventing your signs from rotating through vandalism, wind or any other means!
Signstr8 - A solutions to your rotating signs
Are twisted signs a problem? Are you tired of going out to turn signs back around costing you money? Do you want a cheaper alternative to square posts?
Then Signstr8 is your answer, it prevents signs being rotated – no more site visits to straighten twisted signs!
Signstr8 prevents the rotation of signs. The channel on the sign butts up against the flat face of the signstr8 pole preventing any rotation. It accepts standard clips, base plates and external caps and is available as galvanised (to ISO 1461), PVC coated (grey or black) or painted and is designed to BS EN 12899.
The product is available in 76mm Steel and 76mm and 89mm diameter aluminium.
- Accepts standard clips, base plates and external caps
- Available as galvanised (to ISO 1461), PVC coated (grey or black), painted and aluminium
- Precision rolled to EN 10305-3
- Designed to BS EN 12899
- 30mm flat to prevent sign mis-alignment
- Registered design – 001840703
- Signstr8TM is ‘deemed to comply’ with relevant passive safety standards, as the moment capacity is significantly lower than that of a standard 89mm x 3.2mm S355 grade steel post.
By preventing your signs rotating it cuts down on your maintenance costs
Can be used with standard fixings, caps and baseplates
Meets Required Standards
Designed to BS EN 12899 and Precision rolled to EN 10305-3
A Range of Finishes
Signstr8 is available in a range of finishes and available in 76mm steel and 76mm and 89mm Aluminium