EVOLT PUBLIC 7
Your Entry into the Evolt Product Family
The SWARCO EVOLT PUBLIC 7 meets all the requirements of a modern charging infrastructure.
Due to the interactive displays the charging station can function as an information terminal.
With that charging station SWARCO offers a solution for the cost-efficient installation of a charging station in an public area.
The products of the EVOLT PUBLIC-Series represent a flexible and modular extendable infrastructure, which exceeds current standards and security requirements and therefore offers enough flexibility for future solutions.
Possible areas of applicataion:
- Charging of electrically operated vehicles in public and semi-public areas.
- Post-Paid billing and logging of load and consumption data
- Extension of the public mobility chain by the factor "electromobiltity"
- Initial equipment by EVU‘s in public areas.
- Charging stations for company depots, car parks, public parking areas and retail
- Stations for car-to-go projects.
The charging stations of the "VE-Public" series offer a variety of functions:
- Charging of electric vehicles according to IEC 61851 "Mode 3", optionally also "Schuko".
- Connection and control via iPhone® and digital devices are possible.
- Central monitoring, maintenance and evaluation.
- Central billing option in pre-paid and post-paid procedure.
- Content management system for the central maintenance of the display content.
- Casing made of stainless steel and aluminum.
- Full-service including planning, installation, safety-related system check as well as commissioning and maintenance.
- Lockable modular plugs.
|Type designation||evolt Public 7|
|delivery time||6-8 weeks|
|charging power||2 x 22 kW|
|charging mode||mode 3|
|selection of sockets||capacative button|
|user guidance||graphical display|
|dimensions (WxHxD)||530 x 1650 x 200 mm|
|max. suplly line / max. power||3 x 63 A / 44 kW|
|max. supply line cross section||4 x 35 mm²|
|measurement of voltage||S0 pulse counter each plug|
|counter field according to TAB/TAEV||optionally|
|user identification||RFID / PIN|
|billing||Optional in Verb. mit GSM / OCPP 1.5|
|FI type||FI type B|
|kind of protection (IEC 60529)||IP 44|
|protection class (DIN EN 61140)||1|