EVOLT PUBLIC 46
Unique Combination of Charging Station and Information and Advertising Terminal
This is the larger brother of the SWARCO EVOLT PUBLIC 7 with more features and a 46"-Touchscreen for information, advertisements and city marketing.
The charging stations of the EVOLT PUBLIC 46 series is able to address and operate an unlimited number of charge points of on- and off-street parking lots. The large display can be leveraged either as information terminal or advertising space, which can generate additional revenue.
Possible areas of application:
- Interactive, regional information system.
- Information and communication medium for up-to-date corporate information.
- Service terminal for car-sharing systems and rental terminal fpr e-bikes and pedelecs
- Digital office board for local community and citizen information.
- Service platform for the housing industry.
- Interactive communication and loading terminal on park + ride parking lots.
The charging stations of the "VE-Public 46" series offer a variety of functions:
- Interactive operation via a sunlight-compatible screen.
- Integrated PC unit for multimedia content.
- Charging of electric vehicles according to IEC 61851 "Mode 3", optionally also "Schuko".
- Connection and control via iPhone® and digital devices are possible.
- Central monitoring, maintenance and evaluation.
- Central billing option in pre-paid and post-paid procedure.
- Content management system for the central maintenance of the display content.
- Casing made of stainless steel and aluminum.
- Integrated standard meter panel according to TAB/TAEV, approved for direct connection to power grids in G, A und CH (no separate meter box needed)
- Full-service including planning, installation, safety-related system check as well as commissioning and maintenance.
- Lockable modular plugs.
|Type designation||EVOLT PUBLIC 46|
|delivery time||6-8 weeks|
|charging power||2 x 22 kW|
|charging mode||mode 3|
|selection of sockets||communication|
|user guidance||graphical display|
|dimensions (WxHxD)||880 x 2105 x 194 mm|
|max. suplly line / max. power||3 x 63 A / 44 kW|
|max. supply line cross section||4 x 35 mm²|
|measurement of voltage||S0 pulse counter each plug|
|counter field according to TAB/TAEV||optionally|
|user identification||RFID / PIN|
|billing||Optional in Verb. mit GSM / OCPP 1.5|
|FI type||FI type B|
|kind of protection (IEC 60529)||IP 44|
|protection class (DIN EN 61140)||1|