Two-Component Bridge & Parking Decking Penetrating Sealer
ECS-100 is a two-component 100% solids epoxy designed as a very low viscosity, high strength sealer for hairline cracks in concrete susbtrates.
ECS-100 can be used for restoration of older concrete pavement decks; repair of new concrete decks with curing cracks; concrete crack repair without injection equipment; protection of deck rebar from corrosion.
- 100% solids, 3:1 by volume mix ratio
- Very low viscosity for smooth application
- Rapid set at a wide range of temperatures
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Exceptional adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Protection against moisture penetration
- Good flexibility
- Extremely durable bonds
- High strength
- Premeasured packaging of components
- Minimal shrinkage upon cure
- Substantial cost savings over new concrete