In order to ensure further growth and more efficient management of the company, join our SWARCO Team as
Site Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Lesce / Upper Carniola / Slovenia | Fulltime
SWARCO LEA d.o.o. is part of the international SWARCO Group, one of the world’s leaders in the area of traffic management. The principal activity of the company is development, sale and production of LED displays for traffic management and public information.
At the location in Lesce/Slovenia, the company currently employs 30 full-time and 5 part-time employees. Over the recent years, the company has grown steadily, generating revenues over EUR 10 million per year.
- Overall responsibility for the site;
- Operational management of the company with an emphasis on efficient execution of orders;
- Optimisation of all implementation processes in the company;
- Coordination between individual business functions (operations, sales, R&D, administration);
- Regular communication with key stakeholders of the company;
- Drafting of annual and mediu-term business plans;
- Monthly reporting to the parent company;
- Reporting and coordinating key activities with the managing director(s);
- Contact person for all departments and handling of administrative agendas.
- Education level VI or higher (technical and/or economic);
- Minimum 10 years of work experience, of which at least 5 years in the management of organisational units/ companies of comparable size;
- Fluent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of the German language is preferred;
- Experience in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is welcome;
- Category B driver’s licence
- Operational management of a propulsive and well-established company with great potential;
- Working in an international group of companies that allows a long-term career advancement;
- Dynamic and employee-friendly working environment;
- Incentive reward package linked to the company’s business performance.
The future of mobility begins today. Yours too?
Join SWARCO. We look forward to receiving your detailed application via online form: