Warehouse Technician - Pre-Commissioning (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full Time
You must live within a commutable distance of our office/stores in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate.
- Maintenance of the equipment – Visual inspection of equipment and installation, test of charging mode protocols, cleaning of product etc.
- Achieving required response times
- Report back on completion of jobs using defined procedures.
- All documentation has to be accurate, clear and concise.
- Control of spare parts.
- Aid with the development and testing of products.
- Providing input and knowledge to help improve products, manuals and service.
- Be able to load software on to chargers and update when necessary.
- Must have a knowledge of single and three phase power supplies.
- Adhoc warehouse duties
- Electrical experience
- Technical qualifications relevant to the role
- Methodical fault finding skills
- Experience of PC’s and networking environments
- Ability to work on own; but be a part of a team.
- Be able to work in a pressured, client controlled environment.
- Willingness to travel further afield including flights and nights away from home.
- Have a courteous manner and ability to communicate clearly with all levels of client staff (managers to site attendants).
- Be able to commute to the warehouse on a daily basis.
- Right to live and work in the UK at time of employment
- A good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and positive approach
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Employee discount portal
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance