Become part of our SWARCO team as
Warehouse Operative/Technician (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full time
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Warehouse Operative/Technician to join our very busy and growing team here at Swarco Smart Charging Ltd. Swarco Smart Charging have a large number of Electric Vehicle charging units installed throughout the UK. Part of our responsibility is to Pre Commission the charging units in the Warehouse before they are installed on sites in the UK.
This role is located at our Warehouse in Hemel Hempstead, Monday - Friday shift pattern with overtime to be worked as requested by the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintenance of the equipment – Visual inspection of equipment and installation, test of charging mode protocols.
- Achieving required response times to customer reported faults
- All documentation has to be accurate, clear and concise.
- Control of spare parts.
- Aid with development and testing of products.
- Be able to load software on to chargers and update when necessary.
- Equipment development
- Parts/ Stock control
- Adhoc warehouse duties
- Experience of PC’s and networking environments
- Ability to work on own; but be a part of a team.
- Be able to work in a pressured, client controlled environment.
- Willingness to travel further afield including flights and nights away from home on odd occasions for training.
- Have a courteous manner and ability to communicate clearly with all levels of client staff (managers to site attendants).
- Be able to commute to the warehouse on a daily basis.
- Right to work in the UK
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days with bank holidays in addition, plus the option to buy agreed number of days
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
Please apply by clicking on the apply button
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.