Become part of our SWARCO team as
Test and Commissioning Engineer - Leicester
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom | Full time
We have a vacancy for an experienced individual to join our Leicester team as a Test and Commissioning Engineer.
Using your knowledge and experience you will build, configure, test and commission a wide variety of equipment to the customer's specifications and ensure contractual obligations, terms and conditions are met. You will also be required to provide technical support to the engineers.
This role requires a high level of technical knowledge and capability, and good customer facing skills, as you will also be working directly with clients. This is a 24/7 role.
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of traffic signal controllers and equipment
- Good electrical/electronic engineering and fault finding knowledge, ideally with an HNC/ONC in electronics
- Understanding of traffic signal testing and commissioning
- Strong customer facing skills
- Ability to advise and coach others
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Organised, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Full driving licence
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, SWARCO actively runs employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 33 days holiday rising to 36 days (this includes your 8 bank holidays), plus the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile phone
- PPE provided
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Perkbox - employee benefits portal
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Please apply by clicking on the link below.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.