Social Media Coordinator (m/f/d)
Location: Dundee/Scotland | Electric Vehicle Charging Driver Support Centre
Your ChallengeThe Social Media Coordinator will have responsibility for acknowledging and responding to customer contacts across all Charge Place Scotland Social Media Channels within our KPIs and SLA's. Working with a team of dedicated advisors to deliver a best in class response to Scotland’s growing number of electric vehicle users.
The role is based from our brand new offices at the Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Digital Marketing skills, fantastic customer service ethos and a team working mentality to join a highly focused team working on the latest technology in a growing market place.
- Monitor social media interactions to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to across all channels.
- Working closely with the Contract Operations Manager to report on trend growth in Social Media activity
- Act as a social media contact point for customer concerns and aim to resolve at first point of contact or escalate as required.
- Work within the business and align the design, implementation, and coordination of the ChargePlace Scotland communications strategy across all channels
- Responsibility for tracking and reporting on Social Media response SLA’s
- Experience in social media driven customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant qualifications would be desirable
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Experience of working across a range of social media platforms to respond to customers
- Influencing Skills- Ability to deliver positive outcomes within restrictive text limits
- Motivated to learn new skills in a growing industry
- Brilliant team working skills