Become part of our SWARCO team as
Service Engineer - Cornwall/Exeter
Location: Exeter, United Kingdom | Full time
SWARCO Smart Charging has a large number of Electric Vehicle charging units installed throughout the UK. Part of our responsibility is ongoing service support and planned preventative maintenance of these products. We have a new vacancy for a Service Engineer to join our team in the Cornwall/Exeter areas.
Our ideal candidate will be based in and around Cornwall/Exeter area, where your responsibility will be to provide ongoing service support and planned preventative maintenance of these products. Therefore, some of your key responsibilities will be to maintain the equipment, which includes installation and visual inspection of the equipment, testing of the charging mode protocols, cleaning of the product etc.
To have all due regard to the responsibilities and duties set out in the organisation's Health and Safety Policy in respect to your own and other persons' health, safety and welfare.
- Methodical fault finding skills
- Experience of PC’s and networking environments
- Ability to work on own; but be a part of a team
- Be able to work in a pressured, client controlled environment.
- Be prepared to spend a large amount of time driving from site to site.
- Willingness to travel further afield including flights and nights away from home.
- Have a courteous manner and ability to communicate clearly with all levels of client staff (managers to site attendants).
- Full, clean UK driver's licence (max 3 points considered)
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Competitive salary, with the ability to earn overtime
- Company Vehicle with the option of private use
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you like the sound of this role and would like to know more, please apply by clicking on the apply link, we want to hear from you.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
#LI-Remote #LI-GB1 #LI-MD1