Become part of our SWARCO team as
Service Delivery Manager - Dublin Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland | Full time
We have a very exciting and new opportunity for an operationally focused Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our Dublin-based Field Engineering Services team, working on one of our major projects.
As the SDM you will combine on-site working on the contract, with office-based duties including administration, supervision, and ensuring the safe working practices for staff are maintained.
Excellent interpersonal skills are required as professional and courteous relationships will need to be built and maintained with customers and third parties. The successful candidate will also need to be able to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
This role will be responsible for the supervision and development of operational staff, including performance reviews and identifying knowledge gaps resulting in corrective training and mentoring. You will be expected to ensure that at all times your team adheres to current legislation, policies, and guidelines.
What we are looking for
In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- FETAC Level 6 in Electrical Craft Certificate
- Department of Education Leaving Certificate
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Diploma or full technical cert equivalent
- Diploma in Supervisory Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of ITS industry and Chapter 8 Accreditation
- Demonstrable experience in running a busy installation and maintenance team
- Experience in ensuring delivery of high profile contracts to Local Authority clients and private contractors in a busy work environment, on-time and within budget
- Previous experience in project management methodologies (PRINCE2 or equivalent would be an advantage)
- Experience in management of project P&L
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communications skills and report writing skills
- Customer focused
- IT literacy with competency in Microsoft Office software
- Full Class B driving license
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Company vehicle/allowance
- Company Mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus 10 bank holidays and the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Sick Pay after the qualifying period
- Open to discuss flexible working options
- Work Schemes / Wrkit- employee discount portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Please apply by clicking on the apply button.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in Ireland, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in Ireland by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.