Service Centre Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Dundee/Scotland | Electric Vehicle Charging Driver Support Centre
Your ChallengeWe are looking for an engaging and passionate Manager for our new Customer Service Centre in Dundee to provide successful day to day management and direction of the ChargePlace Scotland customer interface. Leading a team of dedicated advisors to deliver best in class assistance to Scotland’s growing number of e-vehicle users, and Chargeplace Scotland members.
Managing quality and daily performance, you will ensure that KPI’s are met as per the terms of the contract, ensuring a full understanding of the impacts and issues that arise, and taking appropriate action to address and resolve where necessary.
Coordinating with Key Personnel such as the Contract Operations Manager and Head of Operations to ensure we are providing outstanding service at all times.
- To assist the Contract Operations Manager and Network Manager in the performance of his/her duties under the Contract
- To oversee the day to day management of the customer service interface, including the management of the Customer Service Advisers
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Monitor customer interactions to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to across all channels
- Ensure staff training is relevant and reflects change as required
- Act as an escalation point for customer concerns and aim to resolve at first point of contact or escalate as required.
- To ensure the ChargePlace Scotland customer service facility is available to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individuals or organisations at all times
- Align with the Comms Manager and align the design, implementation, and coordination of the ChargePlace Scotland communications strategy across all channels
- Responsibility for the management and coordination of the provision of RFID media to Charge point owners, Users, and any other relevant parties
- To work closely with the B1 Network Manager role to provide relevant input into the design, implementation, and coordination of both fault and asset management systems.
- Substantial customer service management experience to ensure successful delivery of the ChargePlace Scotland customer service interface
- Experience of line management of customer contact type personnel to ensure the successful management and direction of the Customer Service Advisers
- Knowledge of electro-mobility industry and working processes of a charge point management system to provide basic technical assistance to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individual or organisation
- Media and communications experience to contribute to the design, implementation, and coordination of a bespoke ChargePlace Scotland communications strategy