Our SWARCO Group IT team is continuously growing – join us as
(Senior) SAP Basis Specialist / Architect SWARCO Group (m/f/d)
Location: Wattens / Tyrol / Austria | Fulltime
- You manage and further develop the existing SAP system landscape (SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP FIORI, SAP Solution Manager) in an international environment and in close cooperation with external service providers
- Coordinate the release changes, upgrades, patch management, SAP Notes,...
- You manage and concept the interfaces in the SAP system landscape including third party and legacy systems
- Participate actively in international projects of the current ERP program
- Concept and implement new SAP technologies and the active design of the future SAP architecture (S/4HANA Transition, SAP Cloud Platform Integration,...)
- Cooperate closely with different departments
- Coordinate and cooperate with external service providers
- Completed (technical) university studies with a specialization in (business) computer science or similar or several years of professional experience
- Several years of experience in the SAP Basis/Architecture environment as well as in the conception/support of interfaces is of advantage
- Interest in current developments in the SAP Basis/Architecture environment
- Very good English language skills for implementing international projects
- Analytical way of thinking as well as independent and solution-oriented working method
- Experience in project management as well as high customer and service orientation
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Unique team spirit and friendly corporate culture
- Room for personal growth and responsibility that enables you to grow with SWARCO
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Pool e-cars for private use (if available) during the week-end
- Food allowance, fruits, coffee, tea, soft drinks, sweets
- Employee events
- Health promotion
#WeAreSWARCO - Are you too?
Are you an innovative, lateral thinking team player who is passionate about his work? Can you look back on several years of experience in managing projects? Are you known for your interpersonal skills, your analytical way of thinking and your independent and solution-oriented way of working? Are you willing to go the extra mile? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
The gross annual salary for this function is at least € 56.000,-- and is agreed individually on the basis of your experience and qualifications. The future of mobility begins today.