Due to new and exciting projects, our SWARCO Group IT team is further growing - join us as a
SAP Basis Specialist / Architect SWARCO Group (m/f/d)
Location: Wattens / Tyrol / Austria | Fulltime
- Strategic and active design of the existing and future SAP architecture and system landscape (SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP FIORI, SAP Solution Manager) in an international environment and in close cooperation with external service providers.
- Coordination of release changes, upgrades, patch management, SAP Notes
- Ongoing monitoring of the SAP landscape: application monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting, data archiving
- Conception of interfaces in the SAP system landscape including third-party and legacy systems
- Design and implementation of new SAP technologies (e.g. S/4HANA transition, SAP Cloud Platform Integration)
- Group-wide contact person for SAP Basis/Architecture topics
- Close cooperation with various departments
- Coordination and cooperation with external service providers
- Completed (technical) university studies with specialisation in (business) informatics or similar or several years of professional experience in the SAP Basis/Architecture environment.
- Interest in current developments in the SAP Basis/Architecture environment
- SAP authorisation concept as well as module or process understanding (e.g. FI, CO, MM, SD, CS, PP) are of advantage
- Experience in ABAP programming as well as with EDI systems are of advantage
- Very good knowledge of English for the implementation of international projects
- Analytical way of thinking as well as independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Project management experience as well as high customer and service orientation
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as the ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Unique team spirit and friendly corporate culture
- Room for personal growth and responsibility that enables you to grow with SWARCO
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Pool e-cars for private use (if available) during the week-end
- Food allowance, fruits, coffee, tea, soft drinks, sweets
- Employee events
- Health promotion
#WeAreSWARCO - Are you too?
Are you an innovative, lateral thinking team player who is passionate about his work? Can you look back on several years of experience in managing projects? Are you known for your interpersonal skills, your analytical way of thinking and your independent and solution-oriented way of working? Are you willing to go the extra mile? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
We offer a very attractive and performance-related salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This is significantly above the collective agreement for employees and apprentices in commercial enterprises.