Become part of our SWARCO team as
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full time
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Sales Support Executive to join our team in the United Kingdom. This role is pivotal in assisting our Business Development Managers (BDMs) in their day-to-day activities, ensuring seamless operations, and contributing to the growth of the company. This role is remote working.
- Collaborate closely with BDMs to streamline their daily operations.
- Provide administrative support such as scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and organizing travel arrangements.
- Assist in preparing and submitting necessary documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Create, review, and refine proposals tailored to client needs.
- Develop comprehensive cost approval sheets with accurate pricing and cost breakdowns.
- Work closely with the team to gather and analyze market data, competitor information, and industry trends.
- Contribute to the development of market strategies and identify potential growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Head of Business Development to compile and analyze monthly reports, highlighting key performance metrics, sales trends, and achievements.
- Take ownership of CRM data management, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- The SWARCO Smart Charging team fosters a culture of teamwork and enthusiasm for what we’re doing, we’re all very proud to be involve in the sector and are keen to ensure new team members contribute effectively to that culture.
- Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field.
- Previous experience in EV Charging is not necessary, however this role would suit someone looking to get into the sector whilst it’s still in its relative infancy. So an interest in sustainability and EV’s in general is beneficial but not essential
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM software.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and present data effectively.
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
#LI-Remote #LI-GB1 #LI-MD1