Become part of our SWARCO team as
Reports Analyst - Dublin (m/f/d)
Location: Dublin, Ireland | Full time
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Reports Analyst to join our team in Dublin.
The key focus of the Reports Analyst is to translate data into meaningful information. As a Reports Analyst you will work with the team to develop standard reporting formats from data enabling quick identification of potential, actual or imminent failures, the commonality of trends across the technology systems and identify all areas where solutions may be applied to achieve a benefit.
- Translate data into meaningful information – daily, weekly, and monthly fault analysis.
- Identify degradation in equipment performance through data analysis and recommend solutions.
- Identify performance exceptions and opportunities for future development.
- Analyse and quantify benefits that are achieved through interventions.
- Review the Asset Fault Management System (AFMS) for inaccuracies and missing data
- Produce the contract Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the ITS and update on a weekly and monthly basis or as requested by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Closely monitor the system availability through the AFMS Dashboard and escalate any Negative trends.
- Complies with all QHSSE Regulations and procedures for this role.
The above is a general description of the work to be carried out and not an exhaustive list. The role holder is also required to perform all reasonably assigned duties.
In order to fulfill the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- As a minimum Leaving Certificate (Grade C or above) in Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience of working on similar environment involving data analysis
- Experience of interpreting and analysing data
- Advanced competency in using MS Office incl. Power BI applications
- Comfortable in a customer facing environment
- Having high attention to details.
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Highly pro-active.
- Capable of working without supervision.
- Excellent team worker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 10 bank holidays and the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Sick Pay after the qualifying period
- Open to discuss flexible working options
- Work Schemes / Wrkit- employee discount portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in Ireland, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in Ireland by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.