Become part of our SWARCO team as
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full time
Due to new and exciting projects, our team at Swarco Smart Charging is growing even further - we are currently on the lookout for a passionate and capable Project Administrator to join our team based in Hemel Hempstead. You will provide project admin support to the Project Managers, as well as; documentation, planning, coordination and admin.
Swarco UK and APMEA Region is a division of the SWARCO Group, a leader in the provision of next generation of Intelligent Traffic Systems and Solutions for the Traffic Management, Parking and E-Mobility sectors. We have a wide customer base including Highways England, Local Authorities, Out-of-Town Shopping Centres, private developers, Car Park operators and Parish Councils.
SWARCO Smart Charging is the Electric Vehicle Charging division of SWARCO UK.
- Day to day admin support of project managers
- Raising purchase orders
- Requesting site commissioning
- Commissioning packs
- Assisting with customer invoicing
- Contractor invoice approvals
- General office administration tasks.
- Assisting with project managers financial forecasting.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to manage and navigate challenging situations.
- The ability to confidently present our offering to both clients and team members, and to manage expectations to avoid scope creep.
- You will have a polite and friendly manner with the ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver detailed oriented projects.
- You will effectively manage your time, and available resources whilst prioritising and delivering several projects at once. Continually assessing processes to improve efficiency.
- You will demonstrate competency working with office applications such as excel, word, and PowerPoint and be comfortable learning new tools, processes and applications.
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days with bank holidays in addition, plus the option to buy agreed number of days
- Open to discuss flexible working options
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Please apply by clicking on the apply button
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.