Become a part of our SWARCO team as
Parking Application Engineer / Software Developer (m/f/d)
Standort: Unterensingen, Baden-Würrtemberg, Germany |
Ihre AufgabenA car is stationary for 95% of its lifetime, i.e. it is either in the garage or parked. In order to efficiently use and operate the available parking space in cities, you will implement parking guidance systems. For this purpose, you will implement a cloud-based software that provides the urban operators with parking data on the one hand and an interface for switching the signs in order to redirect the drivers to the free parking space on the other.
- Implementation, documentation and testing of customer software solutions in an agile project environment (SCRUM model).
- Optimisation of processes and best practices
- Project work with internal and external team members
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable
- Very good knowledge of the Java programming language
- 2-3 years of professional experience in software development as well as knowledge of the frameworks Spring, maven, JUnit, RabbitMQ are desirable
- Good knowledge of the operating systems Linux and Windows as well as
- Experience with the tools git, Jira / Confluence, docker, Kubernetes are desirable
- Experience with CI (continuous integration), agile working (Scrum, Kanban)
- Independent and structured way of working as well as quality awareness
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Ihr BenefitA friendly and helpful team as well as a team-oriented and friendly corporate culture.
As an international group, SWARCO offers a secure workplace and the opportunity for personal development
Scope for creativity and responsibility that allows you to grow with SWARCO
Thorough induction and regular further training (internal and external)
Mobile working possible
Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
30 days holiday
E-bike leasing and €100 annual SWARCOFIT contribution are offered
You can also apply for this position in Unterensingen (Stuttgart metropolitan region), Trier or remotely.