Become part of our SWARCO team as
Key Account Manager - Remote Flexible Location
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager, to join our growing team at Swarco Smart Charging Ltd.
The role is remote and location is flexible with requirements to travel in a low carbon manner 2-3 days per month.
What you will do
- To deliver sales revenue to an agreed annual sales target, through management of existing Key Accounts.
- To maintain a sustainable strategic account approach across agreed segments of the EV sector.
- To establish new key account relationships and generate Strategic Account Management Plans.
- To use SalesForce CRM system to accurately build, report and track forecast pipeline to target.
- To develop a strategy within the existing key customer base to target and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline.
- To create partnerships, align objectives and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline.
- To tender and proposal response, aligned with the Bid Management team as appropriate
- To develop best fit solutions aligned with Key Account New Business opportunities, with support of Product, Technical and Delivery teams
- Actively generate a healthy sales pipeline, prepare proposals and close opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years sales, account management and EV sector experience
- Self motivated, target focused sales approach
- Consultative solution sales skill, strong customer objective handling and solution alignment (with co-operation of Product, Technical and Operational teams)
- Strong relationship management, personal influencing & communication skills (both internal and external relationships at all organisational levels)
- Well organised and structured key account management approach, able to build detailed account business knowledge
- Able to work under pressure and make important decisions and abide by them
- Ability to generate and deliver a presentation in line with your target audience and associated agenda
- Ensure that all activities are conducted within our Health and safety and Environmental policies
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including:
- Sales Force CRM, email, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills
- Attention to detail with strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Written communication skills supported by Maths and English
- Right to work in the UK
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Company Car Allowance
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
#LI-Remote #LI-GB1 #LI-MD1