Become part of our SWARCO team as
Junior Project Manager - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Ireland | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join our team in Dublin! Within this role you will be expected to travel countrywide for site visits and meetings.
As the Junior Project Manager you will:
- Oversee of project team and activities..
- Progress planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Management of key project disciplines including QHSE and risk management.
- Development of project team and self.
- Prepare works packages for project teams including RAMS and SSRA’s.
- Submit necessary online applications required in the delivery of project works.
- Liaise with various sub-contractors in the procurement, planning, execution and handover of works.
- Supervision of installation and upgrade works including night-time installations.
- Prepare and deliver project teams and sub-contractor briefings including site instructions.
- Attend sites across the country with various clients to carry out inspections, surveys and testing.
- Attend meeting representing the senior management teams and provide input.
- Report on a regular basis to Senior Management on progress, monitoring and other significant event that may have a serious effect on the project deliverables.
- Input into financial planning, monitoring, and reporting on the project including preparation of payment applications.
- Review and assess contractual requirements, standards and legal obligations to ensue all works are delivered in line with these.
- Background in construction related activities or similar.
- Competent in Microsoft packages.
- Understanding customers needs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Good at working to challenging deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
- Driving Licence.
- Flexibility for travel and occasional overnight journeys.
- Right to work in Ireland
- Experience in managing projects, preferably in a similar environment.
- Degree level education in an engineering discipline
- Project management qualification (e.g., PRINCE2)
- Previous experience in the traffic industry
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle/allowance
- Company Mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus 10 bank holidays and the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Sick Pay after the qualifying period
- Open to discuss flexible working options
- Work Schemes / Wrkit- employee discount portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Please apply by clicking the apply button
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in Ireland, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in Ireland by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.