Due to new and exciting projects, our SWARCO Group IT team is growing even further – join us as
Junior Inhouse Consultant SAP Sales & Service (SD/CS) SWARCO Group (m/f/d)
Location: Wattens / Tyrol / Austria | Fulltime
- Support the E2E business process consulting for our subsidiaries with a focus on the Sales (SD) and Customer Service (CS) modules.
- Active design-, documentation-, implementation- and optimisation support of the corresponding business processes in close coordination with the specialist departments
- Support in the ongoing project management in international projects as well as roll-outs in the modules SD/CS
- After successful training you are the global contact person for key users
- Coordination and cooperation with external service providers as well as interface function between the specialist departments and external service providers
- Planning and implementation of user training
- Completed (technical) university studies with a specialization in (business) computer science
- Professional experience in a similar position as an SAP consultant or in-house consultant with a focus on SAP SD/CS is of advantage
- First experience with an ERP system, ideally with SAP
- Practical knowledge of related SAP modules and CRM is of advantage
- First experience in project management as well as high customer and service orientation
- Very good comprehension skills and quick understanding of overall contexts
- Flexibility and project-related travel
- Very good knowledge of English for international communication
- Communicative personality as well as high team, goal and solution orientation
- Unique team spirit and friendly corporate culture
- Room for personal growth and responsibility that enables you to grow with SWARCO
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Pool e-cars for private use (if available) during the week-end
- Food allowance, fruits, coffee, tea, soft drinks, sweets
- Employee events
- Health promotion
#WeAreSWARCO - Are you too?
Are you an innovative, lateral thinking team player who is passionate about his work? Can you look back on several years of experience in managing projects? Are you known for your interpersonal skills, your analytical way of thinking and your independent and solution-oriented way of working? Are you willing to go the extra mile? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
We offer a very attractive and performance-related salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This is significantly higher than the collective agreement for employees and apprentices in commercial enterprises.