Become part of our SWARCO team as
General Operative - Dublin (m/f/d)
Location: Dublin, Ireland | Full time
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking for your next new challenge? We have an opening for a General Operative to join our busy Field Engineering Team in Dublin.
The role of the General Operative will be to repair, install, refurbish and undertake planned maintenance activities on a variety of equipment, including traffic signals, street lighting, CCTV and communications equipment etc. to customer specifications.
You will also be required to work overtime and participate in a regular call out roster. Customer service is key to delivery as well as ensuring that QHSSE regulations and procedures are followed at all times.
In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- Chapter 8 Accreditation, Fás Safe Pass and CSCS Signing, Lighting and Guarding at Roadworks
- A basic understanding of electrical installation and theory along with an understanding of schematic and scaled site drawings.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to work at heights
- Organised, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Full class B and C driving license
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, Swarco actively runs employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile phone
- PPE provided
- 35 days holiday rising to 38 days (this includes 9 bank holidays), plus the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Wrkit - employee discounts portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Please apply by clicking the apply button.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in Ireland, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in Ireland by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking for your next new challenge?
We have an opening for a General Operative to join our busy Field Engineering Team in Dublin.