Become part of our SWARCO team as
Location: Dublin, Ireland | Full time
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking for your next new challenge? We have an opening for a General Operative to join our busy Field Engineering Team in Dublin.
- To install and maintain ITS equipment to a high standard.
- Competently liaise with both customers & managers.
- Contract administration example: timesheets and job numbers, stock requisitions, vehicle mileage forms.
- Through knowledge of company Health & Safety policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Maintain company vehicles, equipment, tools, and PPE in a serviceable condition.
- Guidance, training, sharing of job-specific knowledge and experience, and provide support to all colleagues as required.
- Department of Education Leaving Certificate
- Civils and construction experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Machine/Plant operator
- Ability to work on own
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on a standby / callout rota
- Full ‘B’ driving licence
- Safety awareness
- Safe manual handling skills
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile phone
- PPE provided
- 35 days holiday rising to 38 days (this includes 10 bank holidays), plus the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Wrkit - employee discounts portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.